• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Costume Tournament Results!

Happy with the Project M costume decisions for our Hunter?

• Total voters

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926
Thread's Theme
"Samus Voyage" (Metroid Medley) - HiScore

PLEASE CLICK HERE FIRST! THIS PREVIOUSLY LINKED THREAD SHOWS ALL MATCHUPS AND VOTES!
So I'm back from the dead. The College Studying/Smash 4 Dead. Since Project M 3.5 has finally come out. It's time for me to show the results of the voting. Now the following results are a roundabout prediction of where each costume favorability is compared to each other BASED ON PREVIOUS VOTES. Without further ado, here is the results.
http://i.imgur.com/4Dun59M.jpg

Sorry about the small preview size. Smashboards won't blow this image up to match the width of the post.

My Opinion: I'm pleased with the results. A large part of this line up were predictable. The biggest surprise is how the Phazon suit is close to last place. I felt that suit was so tempting and powerful, that it should have been above Dark Suit; besides, the Phazon Suit has the best morphball hands down.

I'm a little displeased how the Phazon Suit doesn't support the extra colors. I'm also a little displeased how the Power Suit got in versus another higher voted suit. Someone on the Dev Team was a little biased to their suit tastes. (Read: I wanted this to be much more influential than it was supposed to be). But hey, I'm fine with it in the end. The best suits are in and everyone chipped in on their ideas. Lets not forget that the Brawl Vault support many extra costumes for Samus here.

Here is to all the people that voted:
@ask_thedoctor
@ Narpas_sword Narpas_sword
@Barbie
@Lordling
@pizzacato
@Chevy
@MLGF
@Shin F.
@EdgeTheLucas
@MonkUnit
@Fortress
@Varia31
@Darky Shiranui
@WizKid911
@Kati
@[FBC] Esam
@Xenozoa425
@TheAccursedHunter01
@SushiemanX
@caldonis
@Granfalloon
@ph00tbag
@UltimateWario
@Kaysick
@CBO0tz

Again thank you guys for participating and don't forget to leave a like if you enjoyed this content. It did take several hours of dedication to make.

Last edited:

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926
what's more deserving than the power suit, that has been in every game in one way or another?
Everything that has been voted above it.

I never was a fan of the Power suit. It feels like a design that was still in the prototype stage. That's just according to my taste.

Top Bottom