• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus' alternated moves

Zulyar

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4914-3978-9790
So lets talk about Samus' alternated moves we have the moves

-FSmash gettin added fire thus increasing range
-Rockets increased knockback?
-Nair increased knockback?
-Ftilt increased range?
-new jab?

what do you guys think about the fire of fsmash? i'm hoping it may have some sort of tipper effect for increased knockback, i think samus' game could be improved a lot by adding some more sidewards knockback to make use of her verry powerfull but slightly risky Dair.

I believe the have heard her Ftilt got increased range? Nair and rockets more pushback? if anyone has a confirmation of that or other moves i'll add them into the op and we can discuss these moves aswell.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
F-Smash probably works the same way Mario's does now. If nothing else, it'll give her a slightly easier time against lightweight characters and those susceptible to explosions/fire (Ivysaur).

Aside from what you listed, I'm interested in her new Jab animation. Looks more like ZSS' Jab, which somehow fits her.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
The missiles better be back to at least Melee power. They were pathetic in Brawl, there was practically no reason to use them (or Samus at all, really). I've yet to see her new jab, but I hope it's not too dissimilar to her old one, because that second cannon-club is a nice way to get people off of you.

I've been playing a lot of Project M, which gives Samus her new FSmash, and I tell you, it makes all the difference in the world. <3

Morbi

Scavenger
The missiles better be back to at least Melee power. They were pathetic in Brawl, there was practically no reason to use them (or Samus at all, really). I've yet to see her new jab, but I hope it's not too dissimilar to her old one, because that second cannon-club is a nice way to get people off of you.

I've been playing a lot of Project M, which gives Samus her new FSmash, and I tell you, it makes all the difference in the world. <3
I honestly feel like her missiles are one of her only viable options (at least in her specials). I STILL can't figure out how to KO with her. The only moves that seem to work are s-smash, d-tilt, u-tilt, and d-air. She is really fun, but I find myself having an easy time damaging people, and a difficult time to KO.

Top Bottom