• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salvaged Kickstarter

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129

Salvaged is a Kickstarter game based on dual-screen controls and separated immersion. In the game you play the operations commander for a tactical RISC squad who, as the name suggests, salvage wreckage from abandoned space ships, fighting aliens along the way.

The simple gimmick of the game is it's real time indirect control. You control the squad members with either a Tablet for PC or the Wii U gamepad, giving them commands, while watching the action unfold through their helmet-cams. This is the sort of game that is custom designed for Wii U style hardware! And looks pretty amazing in my opinion.

I am not part of the dev team, nor have anything to do with the campaign other than my pledge, but as the majority of users here are, or will soon be, Wii U owners, and this is the type of game we've all been crying out for to proove the gamepad's worth, I feel this is a valid place to advertise it.

Unfortunately the game is a LONG way off it's goal, but I implore you to check out their Kickstarter, see if you're interested and spread the word/pledge so we can hopefully make this a reality!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/opposablegames/salvaged

Top Bottom