• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai is too much

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I thought that was adorably approriate for his last smash game.
Yay sakurai!
Whenever I do Dedede's "HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO" taunt I'll think of you doing it into a microphone while smacking youre belly in a little sound studio!

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Awww, this one's more popular than the thread I made. Didnt see this one....Still, this is one of my favorite Smash revelations. Almost more earthshattering than Sonic's confirmation! I don't honestly think that's his usual voice, probably just some weird thing he can do. I can picture a younger Sakurai being the life of every party:

Random Guy: Hey Masahiro! Do that crazy thing with your voice! The weird laugh!
Young Sakurai: *Awesome Dedede Laugh*
Evreyone: *Cheering*

Well, Dedede is one of his all-time favorite creations, and he's probably always envisioned him with that voice. Dedede rules! Long live the good-hearted (albeit lazy and selfish) self-proclaimed King of Dream Land!!!!

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
@Galvanic
Your signature freaking rocks, I loved that commercial for smash xD
*goes to find it on youtube*

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
LMFAO wow that's hilarious, I used to hate Sakurai for all the bad things he did to this game like making training mode moves 5% weaker than Vs mode moves (at max power) among taking tons of techniques out, but I can't hate my little buddy DDD =(

Someone should buy me a giant DDD teddy bear thingy

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, who wouldn't like a giant DDD plushie with built-in Sakurai grunting and rocket hammer action? Waddle Dee accessories to be sold separately!

Neodaft_boy

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure they put his voice through a couple effects to get it at it's state. :p Even though he voiced for DeDeDe doesn't mean thats what he sounds like x3

I watched a video review of Sakurai and he doesn't even sound as if he could pull off DeDeDe's voice -- which somehow... it is his voice.

Top Bottom