• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Confirms Appearance of New Characters

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Thank god they aren't doing what Sony is doing with battle royale. They stopped adding the characters and left out crash and spyro. Come on, Ratchet and parappa the rapper (of all characters) but no spyro and crash?

TheMewtwoMaster

Smash Rookie
If they have a name like Universe (which I don't think will happen anyway) they gotta put the missing Melee Characters back. I mean, Mewtwo vs. Lucario! That would be awesome!

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Meh, Mewtwo needs to come back. Lucario can take the bench this time around.
(╯°Д°)╯︵┻━┻
Why does everyone assume the two must be mutually exclusive? I mean, ffs, they are different characters and should be treated as such. You wouldn't say "Mewtwo needs to come back, Pikachu can take the bench," would you? It's the same principle.

Honestly, I don't care WHO they remove if they put in Gardevoir. Ah, a man can dream... ;-; I will never give up hope that they will eventually include her - Gardevoir's apparently quite popular in Japan, so there's always a chance... T~T
That aside, it'd be nice to see everyone from Melee and Brawl return.

Top Bottom