• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO TOURNEY @Round table hosted by Gamecrazy! (This saturday)

JJBro1

Smash Journeyman
My friend is hosting a brawl tournament with the help of gamecrazy for his senior project this saturday at round table at 398 Florin Road. Entry fee is $5 and all proceeds are going to airport little league. The tournament will start at 6:30 and your responsible for bringing your own controllers. Right now we are having a problem with the number of wiis and tv's so i will talk to him about what we should do with people who bring their own wiis and tv's. Stages are Lylat Cruise, Smashville, FD, and BattleField. If you want a stage added let me know. We've never hosted a tournament before so suggestions are appreciated. So mark your calendars! Oh ya and 1st place gets a free copy of mario kart wii!

Top Bottom