• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu SRK Kill Confirm

Acedude55

Smash Ace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRf-Q0iAyo4

works on most middleweights and heavyweights, or whatever I don't know. go find out yourself. kills early, especially with rage. I find it better to have an attack stick to do walking up tilts better

Up tilt > Jab, Input srk cancel

probably known already cuz its so good

Last edited:

DisidisiD

Smash Journeyman
You just have to do the input really fast. I don't really see a reason to do utilt to jab to true shoryuken when you can link either by themselves to true shoryuken.
Easier to react to, less likely to be the weird semi strong hit box, a bit more percent before the kill, and can help unstale other moves.

Deezxnutz

Smash Cadet
How do you cancel the jab to DP?
At the kill percents for it you don't gotta rush the input. Just hit jab they slowly buffer the input for DP and it should register as a true combo. Also make sure you're using B for the DP otherwise you run the risk of gettimg jab2.

Top Bottom