• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu match ups: Shulk

Ghostgodzilla

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ghostgodzilla
So I've been using Ryu recently and I'm having some good results with him with most of the cast....But I have to be honest....I have a big trouble against the monado boy, Maybe is just me but I've got bodied because Shulk has range that Ryu wish to have, to the point to makes me tthink that hadouken is a useless move in the matchup, and his counter.....dear lord some times I wish Ryus doesn't hit like a train. Not to mention Shulk has a few 2 hit moves, making Focus attack risky....and considering one of those moves is Forward smash...yeah...

Well that's my opinion any way, I would like to hear some opinions against this match up from more experienced Ryu players, any tips or strategies would be nice.

Top Bottom