• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ryu infinite has been discovered

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Only works on heavy/big characters I think..

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Only on DK/Charizard, and seems like it relies on 100% compliance on the opponent's part. Like....no movement at all to try and get out. I see 0 reason to ever get stuck in that, and if I do get someone with it, you better believe I'm taking it to 300%

ArccJPO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ArccJPO
Only on DK/Charizard, and seems like it relies on 100% compliance on the opponent's part. Like....no movement at all to try and get out. I see 0 reason to ever get stuck in that, and if I do get someone with it, you better believe I'm taking it to 300%
Input Shoryuken for days!

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
If i ever get someone in that. I'm stalling all the way til the fight is either over by a time up and i win by percent lead or I mess up lol

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Does not work. Honestly it is really annoying reading this day 1 stuff full of things that dont even work. Even making news of this - how about testing this stuff first? It isnt that hard to use a second controller with your feet or something and actually trying to escape.

ArccJPO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ArccJPO
Clap clap clap clap clap.

Myth Busters. Dunno why so much hate for a character that just got out. People really love to bad-mouth things they don't even understand. Fear of the Dragon Fist maybe?

Top Bottom