• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rygar: The Battle of Argus

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
This is a game being made for the Wii, by Tecmo. Now before you guys dismiss the thread as "junk", I'd advise looking at the game. It actually looks like a very promising game from the videos/screens. TGS just got a first look at some of the gameplay, and they put a video of it on IGN. The gameplay looks very similar to God of War, but it looks like you can roam a bit more while using your items to help you access different parts of the stage.

I'm guessing Tecmo made this with God of War in mind because it looks as though it may take place in Ancient Rome or Greece. The graphics may not be all "ZOMG PS3/360", but I thought the video showed some pretty smooth graphics. What really caught my attention is the gameplay and how everything worked. Something about wielding that chain/shield looks as if it'd bring a lot of fun to the game.

Anyway, I'll post the IGN link that featured the gameplay video from TGS. Post any comments or concerns you may have with the game. Oh and it also has a November release so we may see more info in the coming weeks. :)

http://wii.ign.com/articles/822/822221p1.html

Top Bottom