• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon!

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Just wanted to know if anyone out there plays this game as well and we can trade stuff :) just reply to me and stuff.

My friend code is 2105-6313-4034

Add me and tell me urs so we can beef up our veggies :p

estion11

Smash Apprentice
i play and ill post up my friend code in a little bit but i have a question that ive been trying to find an answer to for a while now which is how do you apply fertilizer to your crops.. do you have to throw a bag on each plant?!

aznforce817

Smash Lord
oh yeah that took a whlie for me to get as well. wat you do is just throw a bag of fertilizer on the plant during its seed form. After it grows, then that plant will be level 2 or watever. Wat i did after i leveld up that plant was put the plant in the seed machine and made Level 2 seeds. then i just planted level 2 seeds :) and now i have like level 3 strawberries but dont really use em anymore cuz i have like... 1000000 gold haha.

estion11

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah that took a whlie for me to get as well. wat you do is just throw a bag of fertilizer on the plant during its seed form. After it grows, then that plant will be level 2 or watever. Wat i did after i leveld up that plant was put the plant in the seed machine and made Level 2 seeds. then i just planted level 2 seeds :) and now i have like level 3 strawberries but dont really use em anymore cuz i have like... 1000000 gold haha.
thx... ide post my friend code but im lazy and ide have to go find the game and ive been busy playing other games as of late anyway like MOHH2

Top Bottom