• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rundas for SSB4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega-Smasher

Smash Cadet
Notice Board: (My first Character Thread, so please BE NICE).

Okay, I'll just say it. I am one of those people who don't like the idea of Ridley for SSB4, though I do know he would be in the game due to his fan service. But, then again, what about other Metroid characters? While Dark Samus is talked about, what about others like Kanden, Sylux and Spire? So, it came down to me that I decided to create a thread on one of the most memorable and likeable characters of the franchise, Metroid Prime 3's Rundas.

Okay, I do KNOW how limited his chances are in appearing, as if he will never appear in the game, but please just give me a chance on how good his character is. I mean, Rundas is a bounty hunter working for the Galactic Federation, until he was corrupted by Phazon. Due to Dark Samus's influence further corrupting him, Rundas tries to kill Samus, setting up the greatest boss battle in the Prime Trilogy. It's a shame that Rundas committed suicide after being beaten, but however, his battle has affected numerous fans.

If he was to appear, I'd say he could ice abilities to fight. Rundas can ride on ice like Frozone from The Incredibles, can create giant icicles from the ground and utterly destroy his opponents with his ice. Final Smash, maybe his Hyper Mode, but that's besides the point. I'll say it, Rundas is a brilliant character for the Prime Trilogy and can become a great character for Smash Bros. 4 if he was to appear. So, for any Metroid fan, I hope anybody has found this good.

The Rundas FOR SSB4 thread by Omega Smasher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom