• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruleset options

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
Just some general questions:

• What options can't be put on that can be put on in offline brawl? things like timers, items, stages, team attack, random stages, etc.
  • What is the lag usually based on? is it a combination of distance and personal connection?

i can't play online at all, so im pretty clueless as far as what options are available etc. if someone could tune me in, that would be great.

thanks in advance

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
In basic and Team battle you can put off items, you can also choose what stages are set on your random. However you cannot change the fact that the matches are time matches or put friendly fire on. Score display is unavailable. If someone wants Items on and they have it on, It might still have items because it's following their item settings.

Another thing is people take turns picking the stages. So if you pick Battle field and it's P4's turn to choose you might end up on 75m if they picked it.

When playing with friends on your roster you can change the rules to anything. However pause is always on and stage is always on choose. Same turn taking applies.

You cannot ban stages over online unless you tell the other person not to pick it.

I think that will answer everything for you...

Lag is a combination of Distance and personal connection.

Top Bottom