• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy and Mewtwo Sound Files Move... Updated .sawnd/.bnk List of all Characters please?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hey I've heard that the files of Roy and Mewtwo were moved from the bosses that they were over would still have their sound effects so they don't spontaneously make Roy and Mewtwo sounds (Albeit it was kinda hilarious)

Along with that. I'd like the list of every character and their corresponded .sawnd/.bnk file if I can please. This is important for some sound file changes I make for my own personal build.

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
You can find out which characters use which sound group by using Super Sawndz (each .sawnd file's number is its group number, which is displayed in Super Sawndz). Duon and Galleom have their regular sounds back, Mewtwo's voices fill up unused slots in Lucario's sfx, and Roy's voices fill up unused slots in Marth's sfx.

SonicMario

Smash Master
You can find out which characters use which sound group by using Super Sawndz (each .sawnd file's number is its group number, which is displayed in Super Sawndz). Duon and Galleom have their regular sounds back, Mewtwo's voices fill up unused slots in Lucario's sfx, and Roy's voices fill up unused slots in Marth's sfx.
Ah I see, well anyway regarding the sound group I use a Mac Laptop (OS X 10.6 to be precise) and am incapable of using Super Sawndz (I have a Mac-compatible Brawl Box but that's about it) so I'd still like the full list if I can get it.

But thanks for telling me at least where Roy and Mewtwo's sounds were moved.

Top Bottom