• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Alright, here's my two-cents worth. I'll post my wanted Roster later, but this is, what I think, the true roster:
Snake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prof. Layton
Main Character>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Main Character's Brother

Bajef8

Smash Ace

Veterans: 35 (39 Total)
Newcomers: 12
Semi-Clones: 8
Females (just counting for fun): 11
Most respectable roster I've seen form you, and I've never really liked yours in the past.
All I can really disagree with is the damn Mii. That's about it. I'm glad you seem to think Roy will make it back over Chrom.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Oh stop. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

There is some stuff I don't agree with, but we should all respect each other's decisions.
I don't respect someone who not only knows nothing about what he's trying to disprove, but also then tells others to spam his video on practically anything supporting said character. I have no level of respect for someone like that, regardless of what they say that I might agree with.

Oh well, he left, and JohnKnight just arrived, I thought this was going to be fun, but he turned tail and ran before it even started.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I don't respect someone who not only knows nothing about what he's trying to disprove, but also then tells others to spam his video on practically anything supporting said character. I have no level of respect for someone like that, regardless of what they say that I might agree with.

Oh well, he left, and JohnKnight just arrived, I thought this was going to be fun, but he turned tail and ran before it even started.
So he has to gain respect on here, and learn about effective arguments that isn't "Too Big".

If it was me, I would have left too. I don't want to bombarded like that.

Morbi

Scavenger
So how you guys like my roster (if it shows up)
I would be disgusted by the Fire Emblem saturation. Simply disgusted!

I still want to know what people truly think about Sheriff
You already know how I feel. You opened my eyes. He might be a real possibility. I would actually enjoy him. Hopefully Nintendo doesn't censor the .44!

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
So he has to gain respect on here, and learn about effective arguments that isn't "Too Big".

If it was me, I would have left too. I don't want to bombarded like that.
He literally said that because of the Pyrosphere stage that he was right and his arguments are untouchable...I **** you not. He didn't leave because of being bombarded, he left because doesn't want to be proven wrong. He's VERY arrogant.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
That's a different way of looking at it, and I can respect that. What, out of curiosity, what makes a "main series" to you?
What makes F-Zero, Mother, and Fire Emblem main series, but doesn't have Pikmin or Kid Icarus (or, as we will soon have, Animal Crossing) fall under the same category?
To keep it short, what I consider a "main Smash Bros. series" is a series that's been in Smash Bros since the beginning. I consider Fire Emblem an exception because it started out with 2 reps in Melee.

Rasumii

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rasumii
I think Dixie should be seperate form Diddy.
Baby Bros and Lip don't seem very likely either.
I don't think Dark Samus is too likely anymore and Metroid should have Ridley.
Either take out Porkey or Masked Man and put Lucas back in
Replace Professor Layton with Snake.
Other than that it's good.
I replaced Lip with Wario as I completely forgot about him (Other than that I think I got everyone else that is likely).
I liked Dark Samus, but I guess I'll switch DS out for Ridley.
Lucas will, in my opinion, not return.
I don't think Snake will return either, so I'll keep Layton for now:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
He literally said that because of the Pyrosphere stage that he was right and his arguments are untouchable...I **** you not. He didn't leave because of being bombarded, he left because doesn't want to be proven wrong. He's VERY arrogant.
Well, sooner or later he'll be back on this thread and start talking. There you can have a very open conversation.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
To keep it short, what I consider a "main Smash Bros. series" is a series that's been in Smash Bros since the beginning. I consider Fire Emblem an exception because it started out with 2 reps in Melee.
I concur. Except not about the FE bit because one of those "mainers" left the series after one game.

Also I'm surprised Shokio has the gall to show up here.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
DUDE. Jigglypuff has some strong guns. I mean do you hear that sound effect she has in the 1st game when she uses Pound? Sounds like a 50 cal sniper going off.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
I concur. Except not about the FE bit because one of those "mainers" left the series after one game.

Also I'm surprised Shokio has the gall to show up here.
Roy was replaced by Ike, so it maintained 2 reps. Don't forget that Roy was originally planned for Brawl, as well.

On an unrelated note, the reason I'm against Shokio being here is not because I happen to dislike his opinion. The reason I don't like him is because he treats everyone who disagrees with him like a moron. Look at his Ridley video if you want proof! In short, I hate him because he's an asshole!

Morbi

Scavenger
Who is Shokio? I never heard of him until now. He really did a good job leaving his mark. Seems like everyone knows the dude. He is in your minds, dogg!

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Roy was replaced by Ike, so it maintained 2 reps. Don't forget that Roy was originally planned for Brawl, as well.

On an unrelated note, the reason I'm against Shokio being here is not because I happen to dislike his opinion. The reason I don't like him is because he treats everyone who disagrees with him like a moron. Look at his Ridley video if you want proof! In short, I hate him because he's an *******!
Yeah but I feel as though the 1st 10 series in the game have more prescendence, seeing as they all remained in the game throughout the series. Unlike Roy who left, regardless of if he had been planned because he still didn't make it. However, I'll give you that Marth still remains in my mind as one of those CHARACTERS who is a Smash character. Not the series as a whole yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom