• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Expectations Survey

benjiross1

Smash Rookie
I want to do a little "social experiment", for lack of a better term.
This survey will depict a hypothetical timeline for Smash Ultimate. Each question will either confirm, hint at, or deconfirm characters. Read each question carefully, and choose all that apply.
This poll can take a minimum of 5 minutes to complete. Make sure you have time to complete it first.
Here's a link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Ajv4wyxItDGxdv6Io3vw0H-A/viewform?usp=sf_link
Thank you for your time!

Last edited:

NukeA6

Smash Master
It's way too repetitive. I got too bored to finish it. If it helps, these are my most wanted:
Geno
Doom Guy
Shantae
KOS-MOS

And everyone I expect are in my sig (Shantae would be a maybe fighter). If that's too short of a list, here's some more (although I'm not gonna hold my breath for any of them):

Isaac
Medusa
Rex & Pyra or Mythrra
Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, and/or Twintelle
Steve from Minecraft
A Pokemon that's not Incineroar or Decidueye

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I agree. Just about everything past the initial 2-5 questions is completely unnecessary, for one, and two, feels as though you’re trying to influence the outcomes by arbitrarily taking away options and making baseless assumptions for who randomly gets revealed/has a game coming out. And by the time I was about seven or so questions in, I just had nobody. I didn’t expect anyone. I had been saying “just Geno/sometimes Banjo too” for the past few questions, nothing’s changed since then, except now I can’t use them, and I legitimately can’t see anyone else being added to an already mostly filled up limited newcomer list. I just flat out quit because I couldn’t answer honestly, and it was required of me to pick SOMEONE.

Next time, just do the first two questions, and MAYBE one excluding Incineroar, Ken, Shadow, and/or Geno. MAYBE.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I didn’t want to have only negative things to say, but yeah, I agree with everyone here. After a while, I was just like ‘I don’t care about speculating for this game you’re fabricating’. The hypothetical scenarios become more implausible and less hype as they go, eventually I stopped wanting to answer.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I filled the whole thing out, but eh.

The proposed situations were fine, though Skull Kid as a boss and not a playable character (assuming it's a Melee-esque story/adventure mode, or even if it was like SSE, it wouldn't ruin the story as you could unlock him after the fight, and playing as him in the fight wouldn't affect the story, or it could just be a Shadowbug Bowser or Metal Mario situation) bugs me as it doesn't fit, he's fighter-sized and you never fought him in MM, and people saying "he'll be a boss" instead of pointing out he could be playable instead or playable as well, or simply neither a boss nor a playable character.

These are my most wanted:

-Banjo-Kazooie
-Skull Kid
-Geno
-Steve
-Gengar
-Porky
-Ninten
-Plasm Wraith
-Alph separated from Olimar
-Louie as an Olimar echo

I also like the Chorus Kids though I haven't played Rhythm Heaven.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
I like the one in my signature better.

You can vote for whoever you want, add them if they aren't already there, and downvote the ones you don't want.

Yours feels a bit too repetative. Plus mine has pictures.

Top Bottom