• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rossville/Chattanooga smashers

Marmalade

Smash Cadet
i posted a wial back about any ppl near rossville or chattanooga and not to many where so i am kinda just makein anther thread to try and find some more cuz dang i need to play this game.
so my just just let me know if anyone is interested i am planing on trying to make a tourny if i can find ppl so just let me know

Handorin

Smash Hero
try looking in a state locater thread. if you cant find one of those, just go to the Sticky Zane made and it will have it on there.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well the only smasher i know in chattanooga is Aurafox but he doesnt really play anymore but if you dont mind about an hour and 30 min drive smyrna is where i live (in tn mind you)

shapular

Smash Ace
I live in Chattanooga :D I'm not any good since I don't have anybody to play with, though. If you have aim, message me sometime, my sn is navyinthemaroons

Top Bottom