• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina's weakest trait...

Augi Jr.

Smash Cadet
...is her taunts! Yes, woe to us.

You opponents who frustratingly get continuously creamed by Rosalina players, know that when you die, we are disappointed by our underwhelming taunts that do very little to humiliate you further...

But seriously, is anyone else as disappointed with our wand wave, quirky spin and sassy black girl impression?

I would've liked one where Luma dances around Rosalina or something, or they snuggle.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I like the up taunt and side taunt a lot. Up taunt makes them look like two spinning planets (plus Luma does an adorable laugh, and Rosalina looks so graceful during it), and side taunt is sexy as hell for Rosalina, and cute on Luma's end (it looks amazing on Wii U as Rosalina does a death glare on that).

Down Taunt is fine but doesn't feel particularly "taunty" really.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I like the side taunt, she gets a bit sassy. I mean look at it:

Also HD Wii U version yes please oh god oh god oh god.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Also the "Mmmhmm" in the side taunt is easily Kerri Kane's single best voice clip for Rosalina. She earned my respect for that alone (and I'd love to hear Mercedes Rose and Laura Faye Smith do it).

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Rosalina's side taunt is the best taunt in the entire game!
I didn't put it in my signature for nothing.

I'm a fan of down taunt too. It's pretty graceful. Up taunt is cute when Luma is near.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I actually like all of her taunts especially the "sassy black girl impression" taunt. That's actually my favorite one with my second favorite being her wand waving one.

iiGGYxD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiGGYxD
3DS FC
0447-7543-7353
Are you SERIOUS? Rosalina's taunts are the basis around how her game should be played. I'm assuming you haven't seen her side taunt yet. That Luma nod tho???? The most menacing thing I have ever witnessed in a smash game yet.

Forlorn Penguin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ForlornPenguin
Gonna have to agree with some of the other replies and say that her side taunt is one of, if not the best taunt in the game.

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
I like all three a lot. The side taunt is the one I perform most of the time because 1) it's the best for teasing, and 2) the quickest, therefore safest. I try my best to not neglect any taunts a character has, however, so I throw in a twirl every now and then.

Jesse Martinez

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2337-3415-9810
Rosalina's side taunt is the best taunt in the entire game!
I didn't put it in my signature for nothing.

I'm a fan of down taunt too. It's pretty graceful. Up taunt is cute when Luma is near.
This. Side taunt is the best taunt. Even do it in friendlies, if people get salty then it's just whatever.

andimidna

Smash Master
Her side taunt is like the best after Palutena's and shulk's. (I mean Who isn't really feeling the stripper pole taunt?) Also love Lucina's and robin's.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Her 'crawl' is practically a taunt for how silly it looks especially if you jiggle back and forth

Top Bottom