• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina & Luma Combo Tutorial

Rosalina & Luma Combo Tutorial

Garde Noir

Smash Journeyman
Be aware that not all of these are "true" combos, meaning that (as Ace states in the description) they are fall/weight dependant. Especially with entrance to multiple hit aerial combos, a good amount of characters can air dodge. These combos are also quite hard in motion, but a lot of the expert ones and all of the basic ones are quite reliable. Great thread Ace =]

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
The star bits after the jab seems useful whether it's a true combo or not. The fact that it turns your opponent around means it will be significantly harder for them to break your combo.

Thanks for the tip Ace.

tru.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
I love how it says to come up with your own at the end.
I think this covered 99.9% of them.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Which ones are you having trouble with? Also the lag on for glory can have effects on frame perfect combos.

TyGotKrazyy50

Smash Rookie
NNID
TyGotKrazyy50
Which ones are you having trouble with? Also the lag on for glory can have effects on frame perfect combos.
Mainly the combo at 3:02 and yes it might be the lag.. But I have not tried all but my timing is off... And I seem to be never landing the Lunar land which I have been trying to do for a little while now.. Thanks for the help :)!

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Mainly the combo at 3:02 and yes it might be the lag.. But I have not tried all but my timing is off... And I seem to be never landing the Lunar land which I have been trying to do for a little while now.. Thanks for the help :)!
Landing a perfect lunar land is difficult under normal circumstances, even with out lag. To do the expert combos, you need a perfect, or close to it, LL. If you are having trouble with it. Go to training and slow it down. Practice until you can do it consistently then increase the speed. I prefer mixing it up between regular LL and fast falling it. A FFLL is easier in my opinion. Next, play against a CPU and try the combo out. If you can consistently do it against a computer, especially a lvl 50+ Amiibo, then you can do it against a Human. The only thing stopping you would be lag. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom