• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina in 2s

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I was talking to my 2s partner yesterday and we were discussing possible teams for Sm4sh and the "what teams are we going with" discussion came up. However, when it got to Rosalina, we were kind of stumped.

Basically, what I'm asking here (and opening as a topic of discussion), is how do you think Rosalina will play in 2s and who do you think her good partners will be?

Personally, I feel that she's going to be a very effective damage racker, but her strengths will mainly be in space control.

Going by this, I'd pair her with Bowser, Ike, King K.Rool, Little Mac or Captain Falcon. Mostly for the reason that all of these characters hit very hard and Rosalina seems to keep characters locked under. Thus, allowing her stronger allies to come in for the KO. My ideal would be Bowser, because of both KO Power and the fact that he takes up so much space and with the Luma and Rosie taking up a lot of space individually too, the enemies should be accessible to either teammate.

But that's just me. What do you guys think?

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
Don't forget DK because his Neutral B and her star setups could wipe people out.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
When it comes to team battles, I'm gonna try paring her with...let's see...Link, Ike, Mega Man and maybe Captain Falcon. I wonder how well those 5 will work together while paired up with her.

Top Bottom