• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina against Miis (Need reply fast)

UtopianRay

Smash Rookie
I have been Rosalina main since the game came out for the 3ds and participating tournaments. Now some tournaments allows Miis in it. I have no idea how to counter any of them at all. I really need help on this

Also, put in the Mii's number moveset so i get a better understanding.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It'll be quite a while before we start analyzing Rosalina's match-up against the three different Mii types. They'll most likely be the last fighters that'll be analyzed, considering that they're not usable in random online matches.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Don't avoid the Mii tournaments, that's where you'll get your practice!
Also, find someone you can play with outside of tournaments. You can play against Mii with friends online, so send a friend request to a Mii player and practice with them.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
If you just need an instant understanding and not a deep one, fight Brawler like Mario, Gunner like Villager, and Swordfighter like Lucina. No one around here mains these three so I don't have deep insights, but just stay calm in the face of the unknown. Mii Brawler up-2 is like ZSS Boost Kick; watch out for that and otherwise he's like the third part of the Mario-Luigi dynamic kinda (similar sort of normals but somewhat worse normals than Mario in exchange for more mobility instead of generally better normals in exchange for worse mobility like Luigi). Any advice I try to give beyond that about Brawler (who is a legitimately good character) would be fraudulent so I hope that's enough. Mii Gunner has a lot of zoning tools but will struggle to kill you; be smart and toy around with what you can Gravitational Pull would be how I'd handle the threat of a Gunner player but you'll probably not run into one. Mii Swordfighter seems worse by the day; you can probably just improvise on the spot if someone picks him which is almost assuredly not going to happen.

Top Bottom