• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rootfest 13 results

Arcalyth

GLS | root
rootfest 13
September 27, 2014 // Kentwood, MI
Thank you for continuing to make rootfest a success!! :)
Rootfest 13 PM Top 32
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Benji
$96.00
2nd
Lordy
$48.00
3rd
Rayquaza07
$16.00
4th
Super
5th
Lain
5th
Blake
7th
Luigi Master Tae
7th
Zbet
9th
Dirtboy
9th
Jawsome
9th
100%
9th
TBird
13th
Haru
13th
Zoso
13th
Jobah Fett
13th
Aeros
17th
root
17th
MikeyB
17th
Jinjo
17th
eyeheartlovetap
17th
Sophy
17th
Enuff
17th
~Z~
17th
Artificial Flavour
25th
ZeldaWolf
25th
McKillington
25th
Weezy
25th
Rai
25th
Dad
25th
A2
25th
Camo
25th
Miloni

Rootfest 13 Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Blake
$108.00
2nd
Rayquaza07
$54.00
3rd
Lain
$18.00
4th
NJA
5th
Jobah Fett
7th
Artificial Flavour
7th
Zbet
9th
100.00%
9th
Haru
9th
Dirtboy
13th
Br3d
13th
Miloni
13th
MikeyB
13th
DeepSeaSquid
17th
Natu
17th
Zaden

haru-zocole

Smash Cadet
some shoutouts. if i missed anyone, i either forgot or didnt meet you

Benji- damn with a powerful win. wish i woulda seen that grand finals. beastly. congrats.
Lordy- thanks for comin back to home turf man. always great to see you.
Rayquaza07- i havent met you before but your a cool guy. thanks for coming around. your PM sonic is unpredictable as hell. its pretty awesome
root- my homie, thanks again for running an awesome tournament and being a great TO. rootfests are hype as hell. hope we can train for the next one and get even better placings.
Super- thanks for coming out. and for the tips you gave me. much appreciated
Blake- sweet seeing you again too. legendary wario shirt.
Luigi Master Tae- sweet match we had man. its hard to see my own progress against other people who are getting better as well. our matches were hardcore tho and made me learn alot. i look forward to playing you again
Zbet- with that kickass mewtwo shirt tho. thanks for coming out dude. and that match against jigglypuff was ****ing legendary. i watched every long part of it
Dirtboy-i got dirtboid hahahaha. seriously i had a fun match with you dude. you could tell our skill level is near even that its a high pressured match which makes it that much more fun. i hope you understand i got some salt tho haha. we need to MM the next time we can.
Jawsome- my homie mike. you cool ass dude. was a bunch of fun in our matches. we gotta get some MM in next time. always cool chillin with you too.
100%- awesome seeing you dude. i can tell you are getting alot better too.
Jinjo- thanks for coming out. shame we didnt get any matches in.
eyeheartlovetap- fun battles dude. with alittle mind games you could get quite good. its tough fighting against bad decisions. i know. good games tho
Sophy- cool seeing you dude. i watched one of your matches and was hype to see you playing so good.
~Z~- great games we had dude. honestly i was crazy ass nervous about my controller ****ing up that i thought i would flake that match. im sorry it took me a minute to get it under control.
McKillington- cool ass mck. you are getting alot better and i can see that mindset of winning. keep it up dude
Weezy-man i could tell you were in no shape to play. hope to see you more driven next time. elevation levels be damned hahaha
Miloni- cool seeing you dude. always fun. i took you 13th place this time cuz i got dirtboid hahahaha.
natu- WANNA SEE ME DRINK THIS GUY?

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Not sure if I am just misreading Challonge. If not:

WFs went 3-2. GFs1 went 3-0. GFs2 went 3-1. There should be one more set there.

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Challonge is weird.

It doesn't look like there's any way for me to go back and change it without recreating the whole bracket. >_<

Top Bottom