• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROOT FOR BIG D AT NVMDZ

D

Deleted member

YO GUYS. THIS IS IMPORTANT. | Big D | | Big D | HAS GOTTEN PRETTY FAR IN NORTHWEST MAJORS SO FAR. CHECK OUT THE BRACKET. IF HE ENDS UP BEATING @Alphicans, HE'LL FACE @TSM ZeRo IN SEMIFINALS. THIS IS PRETTY DAMN BIG FOR US. WE GOTTA CHEER HIM ON, YO. THE KING MIGHT FINALLY GET THE LOVE HE DESERVES.

Last edited by a moderator:

williamsga555

Smash Journeyman
Is there a stream up? I've tried looking around, but it seems like all of the streams at the event are doing Melee right now.

D

Deleted member

Is there a stream up? I've tried looking around, but it seems like all of the streams at the event are doing Melee right now.
They're doing Melee at the moment, yeah. I'm not sure when they're starting Top 8 for Smash 4 though, I really wanna see it for myself.

D

Deleted member

ALPHICANS VS BIG D IS COMING ON SOON LET'S GOOOOO

Last edited by a moderator:

williamsga555

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Not entirely sure what he could have done better as Dedede as far as getting off the ledge safely. Sheik covers all of our getups so well.

That said, it otherwise wasn't a bad showing. Using nair to cover ledge getup and the weird gordo roll were both really clever. Going to have to try learning that.

DEX_

Smash Cadet
NNID
Crowind
3DS FC
5086-1792-9558
Is there a video anyhere?

Last edited:

| Big D |

Smash Master
It seems easier to get in and land KOs with Bowser on Sheik. The trade off is you lose gordos and it's harder to land. I went Bowser on the Sheik from my region in WQ and it did much better than I expected so I thought it was worth a shot. But then aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also I play Alphicans all the time on wifi so I knew what I was getting into.

dreamastermind

Smash Cadet
You did the best using DDD it seemed. Also, not getting the kill after the shield break by doing the wrong imput was absolutely heart breaking.

FrostBlitzkrieg

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bltzkrieg
Did anyone get the footage from the event? I missed it :(

It's understandable to lose against ZeRo, that guy is an animal. Making it that far is probably the biggest accomplishment for the development of the meta for Dedede, so this is still a big deal! Congrats Big D!

Top Bottom