• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROK Rumble Melee South Korea

Ray Chun Korea (RCK)

Smash Rookie

This is the new and fresh platinum era thread for melee in South Korea. I created an entirely new account just for this thread. This is the new era of melee, better combos, better videos, better tournaments, better players. This also means that we have to adapt to survive if we want to keep melee alive. Myself and some other players are available to play melee and mostly melee because it is by far the best smash game out there.

I don't expect everyone in this thread to stay in Korea, but anyone who is passing through, a new player to a top pro, we will be willing to meet and create the same awesome experience that melee always creates. The facebook link is at the bottom. We have locations on finding CRT TV's and gamecube controllers as well. So join us. We are waiting for you.

Our main smash location is at my place at Irwon(일원) in Seoul.
Here's my info
RCK, aka Ray Chun Korea.
my number is 010-8484-6137 and i live in Seoul, at Irwon station on line 3.
Facebook link: www.facebook.com/raychun2.
Korea Smash Facebook group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/174105672774911/
email is raychun1@gmail.com

SenorBrian

Smash Rookie
I am staying in Korea for a while and like to play melee. What are the days where people meet up?

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
Hey don't know how active this is but I'll be in Seoul for a few days (starting Friday, August 28th). Anyone down to smash? (melee)

Top Bottom