• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robin Magic

Guide Robin Magic

SWEEPALLDAY

Smash Rookie
SWEEPALLDAY submitted a new guide:

Robin Magic - Robin Magic

View attachment 75069
Thunder does 3 damage at first, as in damage decreases as of spam
It has 1 point of 20, so very simple

Elthunder can be used 7 times
View attachment 75070
Elthunder does 9 damage
It has 3 points

Archthunder can be used 4 times
View attachment 75071
Arcthunder does 10 damage
It has exactly 5 points
View attachment 75072
It can stun players meaning it can lead to a followup Charged Smash Attack or Arcfire for increased stun maybe even a Followup...
Read more about this guide...

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
It seems like Robin's guide section is distended with an overabundance of "guides" that cover the exact same material. We're actually tied for 3rd for most guides (12 guides) along with Jigglypuff, just after Link, Falco and Ness with 16. I can forgive Liquid's and Ultimastrike's because they were the originals, though I wished they had ever gotten updated to be more extensive, since each ends pretty abruptly and never really got updated since. I feel like mine and Raziek's will be the more in-depth go-to guides for Robin, unless someone else decides to make one. There's the frame data one that's important. Then some video guides seem to just basically only cover Robin basics, and very slowly (though I found Smash and Grab's Robin video guide [on youtube, not Smashboards] quite lovely), and then some other guides that also seem to have barely any content at all, and never got updated past their first publishing...

And the "custom moves" one which is literally spam and needs deleted. And then this one, which, I'm sorry if English is your second language SWEEPALLDAY, but this guide is pretty terrible. It covers some of the stuff covered in the first 9 guides (magic/specials) but not quite as well.

Not trying to be the Guide Police here, or saying we need to delete any, just pointing some things out. Robin gets a lot of wise guys.

Top Bottom