• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB turning by himself?

YELLO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyuuketsukou
3DS FC
2509-3654-5979
Sometimes when I play ROB and i use his down special, he will face the opposite direction for no reason
I have never had this happen before and all of a sudden its happening quite a lot
im guessing something to do with the new update, which is really stupid to fix something that isnt broken

Dylan the Metal Guy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Metalheadedfury
3DS FC
4613-8814-1645
Actually this happens to a few characters to me, for example when i'm Mario i sometimes throw a fireball the opposite direction i'm facing or jump punch the wrong way and kill myself, but it usually happens to me when i'm jerking the control stick to fast.

Semopo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0688-6533-6002
Bowser makes more deep breaths now, I'm sure

Maybe you pushed the stick too far left while down-special? I've had this happen with cap most of the time while up-special to the ledge

Raijinken

Smash Master
This is something called a B-Reversal in past games, which basically involves inputting the opposite direction right after you press the Special button in order to, as the name implies, reverse the B-move. It could be something with the inputs (I use the GCN+adapter) or buffering or other details, but I feel like it is easier to do this game, often accidentally.

Cactusblah

Smash Apprentice
I'm using the Wii U gamepad for now and this happens to me constantly. I shieldbreaker in the opposite direction with Marth and Lucina unintentionally. I've tried to take advantage of it but it happens more often when I'm not trying to do it.

YELLO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyuuketsukou
3DS FC
2509-3654-5979
well im using the wii u gamepad and it happens on the 3ds version too

Top Bottom