• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside county smashers?

Wyrvern

Smash Rookie
Hi, im looking for some places in riverside county that do some regular smash tournaments and hang outs. Please let me know if anyone has information.

Mr.Shameless

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrShameless
3DS FC
5301-0935-0975
Hey brother, im in corona, which is not to far of a drive... Add mi on the wii u or let me know if thats close enough for yeh

Olox

Smash Rookie
NNID
Olox54
We've got things going on in the Coachella Valley.
Check out Coachella Valley's Red Ink on Facebook or Coachella Valley Smash Scene.

CrackaaJack

Smash Cadet
Hi, im looking for some places in riverside county that do some regular smash tournaments and hang outs. Please let me know if anyone has information.
I'm in Temecula, Socal comics and games hosts weeklies for melee/Sm4sh.

Darzaire

Smash Rookie
Corona here. Since there's apparently no tournaments in our area, maybe we should set up a weekly thing? Or is there one already? Surely we could get something not requiring 45 minutes to an hour of driving. Unfortunately I probably can't host myself, as space is limited and it's my family's house.

Jeremy Wald

Smash Rookie
Lol I know man but I can't find the right forum with ppl in my area. I'm new to this so I'm lost as hell

Top Bottom