• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RiVer's Diddy critique thread

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Allow me to give you some kind of advice =)

I think your dddy is really solid.
I lose to it so thats kinda obvious lol.

But I see that you pick up banana's a lot with dash attack where you don't need to do that. A normal pick up is faster and in some cases safer as well.

I also think that you sometimes throw your banana's away.
Like the first game vs P4L at the end of that match you kept throwing around your banana's then run to them and threw them away again.
You could hold them in your hand for a bit longer to **** with your oponents mind or just keep them at your place and shoot peanuts at them.

You also screw up at some weird moments with your tech skill. It's not a big problem for you but you could improve here.

I never really knew what you did wrong because I always have a big job when I have to evoid your banana's and stuff.
But now I actualy get some time to look at it I think that this is what you can improve.
Good luck at getting better and I hope to have some amazing stuff against you in the future =)

Top Bottom