• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Rival Smash (Multi-Man Smash)

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I noticed a new mode in multi man smash. It's like endless multi man but with a competition to see who gets the most kills. Your "rival" is basically you with a different color. You both play at the same time to get the most kills. The match ends whenever you die. Your score is based on how many more kills you got than your rival. You can also hit your rival and even kill him/her but they will spawn back.

It's a unique and welcoming new mode for multi man smash. I enjoy it and might be my favorite because you are not the only one that has to deal with the multi man team. My complaints about it though is that the rival doesn't seem very competitive to the team. The cpu for your rival is probably 9 (not sure since it doesn't really say) but it still doesn't fight off the team quick as you do. You can get about 90 kills and your rival can get about 30. The cpu can get competitive towards you if it decides to attack you if you are close.

It's a fun mode but what are your thoughts about this?

Waka Flocka Flame

Smash Rookie
It needs local multiplayer. That would make it an epic mode IMO. I like it, but feels limited due to only a rival mirror bot.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Yea but the only problem I see from that would be that the players would try to kill each other more than the actual miis themselves. Maybe if the player can't hit each other would solve it if they ever added local multiplayer for it.

Top Bottom