• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rise of the Golden Sun

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Woo! Golden Sun! This is one of those awesome RPG's that doesn't come around so often! I really hope to see some GS characters in the Brawl! What does everyone else think?

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I've never played the games but I heard they were good. A character or two wouldn't hurt.

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Im hoping for 2 characters at least. Them being Mia and Isaac
Very nice! I'm personally hoping for 3 myself! Garet, Mia, and Sheba! ^_^

And FSLMJM, you should totally try them sometime! GS is pretty easy, but GS: Lost Age takes a little longer. They aren't must play games, but I definatly recommend them.

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Poo, there was already a GS thread? I did do a search...but maybe I just didn't look right. :/

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Yeah...that's the unfortunate part IMO. I mean Issac/Felix are great and all, but I'd really rather see a character like Mia make it. I dunno, Mia actually does stand a fair chance. I know she's quite popular. :]

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
When, or what RVD Fan? When, I believe was in 2004. I could be wrong though. What, was GS: The lost age. Still, it's a completly Nintendo franchise, and would be really cool in the game.

Top Bottom