• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riivolution Music Assistance

Los Haroldos

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new to this, and although there is a thread about adding music files, I'm having issues.

I know the steps... Download song from site, put song in strm folder, rename file according to which stage and song you want replaced... But that for some reason isn't working. I was able to make one of the downloaded music file to work, but that involved substituting the one's that was already replaced. Ex. Metal Mario

If anyone can provide some advice as to what I can be done, that would be greatly appreciated!:awesome:

blerb

Smash Journeyman
Put all of your downloaded songs into the brawlmods/music folder. Whoever structured the PM part of the XML file made it so it reads and replaces single files instead of whole folders. If you want the music to be solely for PM, it means altering the XML, and I can't really explain that right now (on an autocorrect-happy tablet).

:phone:

Top Bottom