• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riivolution is always blank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarq

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,
I formated my SD card and installed the HBC version of Brawl+ Gold (Also the advanced version, and all of the other versions!). I can get Brawl+ to sort of work using Gecko OS, but it will NEVER work with Riivolution. It is always, always, always blank with nothing to choose from.

My guess is that the XML file isn't being read properly or something but how the hell is that possible after I've tried like 6 "all-in-one" Brawl+ packs and even some other Brawl mods like Project M?

I'm just really confused. Can somebody just upload me their exact SD version with textures and music preloaded or something? I probably just messed up hacking my Wii 3 years ago.

I've tried tons of different directories and tons of different methods. Why isn't this working?

TL;DR - My Riivolution doesn't give me any options. If I pick install, it says -2 (Which I don't care about) and then I have the option of launching or exiting... If I use Gecko, I don't get the stuff I want. I can't even get the texture packs to work on there. I just want textures and custom music with Riivolution, so how do I fix my Riivolution? Am I missing some sort of custom IOS?

I posted something similar on the help section of the boards but was told to come here.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Your other thread was fine.

That person mislead you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom