• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ribbon lady

mood4food77

Smash Hero
what town is she in?

don't feel like getting yelled at gfaqs right now for asking?

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
The effort ribbon lady? I think it's SunyShore City, house in the top left part of the city (but not on the elevated walkway). Same place where you can buy seals for pokeballs. Speaking of which, what do those do, and how exactly do you attach them? I haven't paid it much attention, but I've seen some cool effects and was getting curious...

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman
Yes, the Ribbon Lady is in Sunyshore.

To attatch PokeBall Seals, go to the PC in the pokecenter. Go to (Your name here)'s PC. It should let you put seals on. I have some, and they are flippin SWEET!

mood4food77

Smash Hero
that's teh EV lady in sunyshore...where's the ribbon lady

nevermind found her

****** i put the ribbon on the wrong poke...

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
that's teh EV lady in sunyshore...where's the ribbon lady

nevermind found her

****** i put the ribbon on the wrong poke...
Wait a second, I'm confused. What other kind of ribbon is given to you? I thought it was just the lady who gave your pokemans ribbons if they had maxed out EVs. Is there some other ribbon in D/P?

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Wait a second, I'm confused. What other kind of ribbon is given to you? I thought it was just the lady who gave your pokemans ribbons if they had maxed out EVs. Is there some other ribbon in D/P?
Well, there's that Footprint ribbon guy between the hotel and Pastoria City...

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Well, there's that Footprint ribbon guy between the hotel and Pastoria City...

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
Wth does he do? I've talked to him before, but he just gives my some corny "pokemon thoughts" and wastes my time. What does he rate? Happiness? And how do you get his ribbon?

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Wth does he do? I've talked to him before, but he just gives my some corny "pokemon thoughts" and wastes my time. What does he rate? Happiness? And how do you get his ribbon?
Apparently, you let your Pokemon walk in front of him and he can "sense" their feelings towards you from their footprints. If they like you enough, they'll get a ribbon.

1. LOL One time, I made him check my Gyarados and he said something like "Gyarados doesn't leave footprints, so it's hard for me to sense it's feelings". :laugh:

2. I made him check my Bronzor, and he said, "Bronzor seems to be the silent type!"

O_o

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

mood4food77

Smash Hero
in sunyshore, there are 2 houses next to each other in the north, the right one has the ribbon lady, if you tell her a story (it's one word), she gives your poke a ribbon

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
in sunyshore, there are 2 houses next to each other in the north, the right one has the ribbon lady, if you tell her a story (it's one word), she gives your poke a ribbon
Lmao, a one-word story? Hahaha, what does the ribbon do, anyway? I mean, I remember people who'd give you cool berries for a two word phrase, but what good is the ribbon? And what word is she looking for?

Top Bottom