• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rev's Session (Date: Uncomfirmed)

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Omd Rev AWESOME SESSION

got ***** in guilty gear though LOOOL Damm P3 and that stupid orge guy, thanks rev for redeeming me lol

Rev - your house is sick, the design is unique though !!. GGS today in brawl and keep your chin up man, i know you have potential!!. Chicken and chips in your area is too good, chicken was peng and thanks for the food and drinks at your house, appreciate it :)

Highlights with rev
1) giving us drinks and taking us to the chicken shop YUM :laugh:
2) Doubles!! which were awesome
3) hosting in the first place
4) jokes with this bro at our departure, i have more experience than him lol

Session Rating 10/10 :)

Nex - LOL great games today and yeah too many marths are in the uk ABIT TOO MANY. you got potential man keep up the good work!! Loving your marth :)

Highlights with nex

1) marth dittos :)
2) Doubles!! which were awesome

P3 - lol i didnt know what to expect lol and then bam here comes p3 lol, sick zero suit man and can see you placing top 10 soon with the progress your making. P.S dont worry ima **** you back at guilty gear !! I PROMISE!! :mad:

Highlights with P3

1) Guilty gear (This was just too **** for words to describe lol)
2) ZZS vs Falco

Cong - LOL im loving your diddy as usual too good for words lol. LOL at our melee games

Highlights with cong

1) Games on brawl were crazy lol, (kira's loving da chaingrab :))
2) Games on melee were crazy lol !!!!!!!!!!

DUMB AND **** STUFF THAT HAPPENED ON MELEE
1) cong rested kira's ice climbers both of them from out of nowhere with jiggz
2) cong got uair uair then kneed by kira's fresh falcon lol
3) cong attempted to rest kira's peach while he was floating, they heard the rest sound and saw a spark but peach was fine and didnt go anywhere lol WTF

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Oh man, i was really tired yesterday night. But gg's and thank you to the people that came to my session.

P3 - sick zss. I think you are the first ever zss that i faced. You played her really good. I need some more zss match up.

Nex - Nice marth dude. You played him too good. Also, gg's in guilty gear. When my bro said "i have more experience than you" he didn't mean in a bad way. He went to other countries to take part in a guily gear tournaments.

Kira - lmao at you telling me to keep my chin up. I was tired loool. But you got a really nice falco/mk man. You played them really well. BTW, You should pick up guilty gear. The game is too good and it is so much better than street fighter 4. LEARN IT!!!! Lool

cong - a really nice diddy kong you got there. You played him well man. I might actually pick up diddy lool

Thanks guys for coming and i am glad that you guys enjoyed it :). Planning on doing another session soon.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
lol rev, sorry my bad i didnt know you were tired and yeah i play guilty gear abit now and use millia or whatever that girl with the long hair name is. She seems so fricken weak though

auroreon

Smash Ace
Sorry me and Ixis didn't make this =(
Really wanted to go but some stuff came up that I had to deal with. Sucks.

Top Bottom