• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

reverse shuttle loop, how???

Khaos

Smash Apprentice
how exactly do you perform the reverse shuttle loop? it is a great way of getting
the kill but i don´t try it that much cause i can´t reverse the d*mn maneuver
and i end up killing myself as well. i can do it, but not regularly (should be everytime :confused::confused::confused:

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
why did R1ngo have to find this thread before me? lol

The shuttle loop is a good kill move, but if youre off the stage and aim it outwards, you may not make it back. But if the shuttle loop is aimed in the other direction and right on top of the opponent, then the opponent goes behind you, and you will be gliding TOWARDS the stage instead of AWAY from it, so it's very useful.

Wii-Z

Smash Rookie
All you do is:

if pursuing an opponent, off left edge, therefore facing left, hold up/right, press b, you will automatically shuttle loop facing toward the right, and glide back to stage. And like Eternal was saying, if you hit the opponent with the 12:00 to the 9:00 portion (like if the loop circle were a clock) of a right facing reverse shuttle loop, the opponent will be sent flying left, off the stage. Hope that was at least a little bit clear.

HolyForce

Smash Journeyman
You reverse Shuttleloop by pressing UP+(slightly left/right) and B. This can only be done in the air. You cannot reverse Shuttleloop effectively/easily from a standing position.

Khaos

Smash Apprentice
mmm ill try that, up(slightly to desired side) + b . awesome man. ill see if it works

sirkibble2

Smash Rookie
All you do is:

if pursuing an opponent, off left edge, therefore facing left, hold up/right, press b, you will automatically shuttle loop facing toward the right, and glide back to stage. And like Eternal was saying, if you hit the opponent with the 12:00 to the 9:00 portion (like if the loop circle were a clock) of a right facing reverse shuttle loop, the opponent will be sent flying left, off the stage. Hope that was at least a little bit clear.
Oh okay. Makes sense.

Top Bottom