• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse Bair

Tricky.

Smash Cadet
when using the reverse Bair.

Which do u recommend using to do it? B-sticking, C-sticking, or the A button

and also does anyone have a mini guide on actually doing it?

limitbreak

Smash Ace
If your going for a quick shorthop reverse b air, I highly recommend using the a button. B stick comes out to slow for my taste and c stick isnt really worth it (IMO). And what guide do you need? A guide on b air?

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
If your going for a quick shorthop reverse b air, I highly recommend using the a button. B stick comes out to slow for my taste and c stick isnt really worth it (IMO). And what guide do you need? A guide on b air?
The really annoying part of using the A button is that if you want to do multiple bairs (wall of bairs) you have a bigger chance of turning around. I started using the cstick, because when I use the A button I turn around in the air and start doing fairs (used to DK in melee, I don't have to stop holding the direction for another jump).

limitbreak

Smash Ace
The really annoying part of using the A button is that if you want to do multiple bairs (wall of bairs) you have a bigger chance of turning around. I started using the cstick, because when I use the A button I turn around in the air and start doing fairs (used to DK in melee, I don't have to stop holding the direction for another jump).
That is true. If you use the c stick you lose the risk of turning around. Ive adjusted though so its no problem for me anymore. Setting the c stick to attack is probably the best overall choice. Youll have instant tilts and wont turn around during aerials.

Waddle

Smash Ace
Uhhh. I just run/dash, hit back on the joystick and jump almost at the same time except turn first of course, then I tap the Cstick over and do a Bair. I dont like using A for Fairs and Bairs.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
First of all, what the hell is Bsticking?

secondly, I agree that this tech needs more conversation among the DDD community.

Tricky.

Smash Cadet
more talk about the reverse bair
and
less about how u can throw smash balls if u didnt turn off the item right

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Waddle....as far as I understand it that's what B-sticking is...and just for the record...I love your signature Waddle...you just wait till everyone can see my awesome pinkness!

GoForkUrself

Smash Apprentice
Another way to do RAR's(reverse aerial rushes) is to set the C-stick to B moves. When dashing towards the enemy, you can smash the "b-stick" the opposite direction and it causes you to turn quickly and jump. Generally we call it Auto-RAR'ing. Any player can easily RAR on command without practice by "b-sticking." I still do it the old fashioned way, simply cuz I like doing smashes with C-stick.

Top Bottom