• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse Aerial Rush and Grab turn around with DDD

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I was wondering if Im doing them right because in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC3W_AxqxSE , mario does them really fast, but DDD's is slow. I was wondering if that was because DDD is slow or I wasnt doing it right. Its just turning around and then jumping and bairing right? Also, is it the same prinicple for the grab turn around?

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Well its hard to tell you if your doing it right without a video. But yea, Mario is just more mobile (especially in the air). All you do is .. dash ---> tap the opposite direction ---> jump ---> and finally use the b air. Its kinda hard to describe but with 3D it kind of looks like he pauses before he gets into the air. Ill try to get a vid up soon though.

raichur0xx0rz

Smash Cadet
It probably looks faster with Mario because he's faster overall. If you fast fall Dedede's B-Air, there's also more noticeable lag compared with Mario's B-Air.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Well its hard to tell you if your doing it right without a video. But yea, Mario is just more mobile (especially in the air). All you do is .. dash ---> tap the opposite direction ---> jump ---> and finally use the b air. Its kinda hard to describe but with 3D it kind of looks like he pauses before he gets into the air. Ill try to get a vid up soon though.
Thanks you guys. And a vid would be awesomely godly.

Top Bottom