• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reveal trailer music?

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
Hey, I'm wondering what the music is in Palutena's reveal trailer, specifically the anime portion before the gameplay (sounds similar to Destroyed Skyworld's choir). Does anyone know where I could find this music, or if it's in the game itself?

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
Googled around and I got to this link eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_PIam_Xvo

Check it through if it is that one. I think the part with Link and Pit fighting starts around 3:40 or something.
Yeah, that looks like it's the one, but it sounds like the one in the trailer is remixed or something. Thanks for the link! :)

Eisal

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that looks like it's the one, but it sounds like the one in the trailer is remixed or something. Thanks for the link! :)
Could be the case, but sadly I don't know if it is in the game's music library either. Oh well, managed to put you on track a little bit at least o/

Top Bottom