• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Returning to Pichu

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
I just can't get over this rodent. I had quit melee for a while, and I really want to get *better* at it just before Apex. With ICG pointing things out new everyday, I notice how I could've played certain matches better. So, I've finally decided to return to Melee, and I need some kind of mentoring. Let's revive these boards and help noobs like me learn that Pichu has potential. Oh, and I think I'm reviving the Pichu boards video. I just got Sony Vegas. :p.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey man I NEVER quit because If I quit there's a 90% I was an inch away from winning. No one can crush my hope more than I did when I first started and I built myself up after that. Go ahead and upload videos. I'm not so amaizng at at least I believe that. I just abuse other people's minds and that's how I try to win.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
Hey man I NEVER quit because If I quit there's a 90% I was an inch away from winning. No one can crush my hope more than I did when I first started and I built myself up after that. Go ahead and upload videos. I'm not so amaizng at at least I believe that. I just abuse other people's minds and that's how I try to win.
Well, ESAM isn't the best brawl pikachu, but he still finds hella stuff out. I'm just saying you find stuff that helps me. Pichu's do need more videos also, an active critique thread would be nice.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'll do my best i'll end up playing melee hardcore for at min what 5 years as long as I can play someone once a month.

Rememeeber their isstill sunlight even during a storm

Top Bottom