• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Returning smasher! :D new to smashboards!

ZiggaWaTT

Smash Journeyman
Hello! I am a returning smasher after several years away from the games. Brought back because of the hype i have for smash 4 and my love for the newly discovered PM. Been lurking around smashboards for a while and i thought i would finally introduce myself.
I got melee when i was 10 or so years old and it was the first game i was competitive with. All my other friends were better at the game and would always beat me, but i practiced enough until i was able to beat them. fast forward to brawl i was competing in online tournaments from a website that i no longer remember the name of. After a while i moved on to other games like starcraft 2, smite, etc. with smash 4 on the horizon i decided to give brawl another look with my friends, and it was still the fun game i remember it being. Then we found out about PM and we are having a blast with it currently!
I look forward to meeting and interacting with all you other smashers here on smashboards!

Also my mains are:
melee: falco
brawl: lucario
PM: ike

Last edited:
Top Bottom