• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Return of the one and only "Mr. Steal Yo Girl"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maliki

Smash Ace

Some call this man a hero, others call him papa. I personally consider Sensei as a father figure.

After mine and Sensei's honeymoon, I thought he deserved this little treat so here are some pictures we snapped along the way!

I walk out of the cabin and I see Sensei like this, I had to take a pic! He's a feisty rascal.

I told that bad boy to throw on a bathing suit because we had this great photo shoot offer!
They came out awesome!

After the beach we went to an art museum, he thought it looked like him, I told him, "I don't see it."

Now things are just getting weird!

We sent to a figurative dance class, things got a little out of hand

Some call it bestiality, we call it art!

Switching things up!

This is a legitimate photo of Will....
I got it from his Facebook.

Ran into a few old friends from back in New York!
Couple of 2014.... I think so!

Lol, Sensei in WWI

We saved the best for last. Enjoy!

We are all aware of this mans' ability to slay a woman. Some even call him the booty ASSassin. The way he picks up women has been compared to a lion stalking a gazelle. He is single and ready to mingle. This man is many things to many people, a hero, a mentor and a lady killer. Sensei invented important things like, spoons, cats and water. We all should be very thankful for his sacrifices and his ability to make fire. Sensei has many key features, including his V-neck shirts, and his immortality.

Love you Willdoggyfre$h,
maybe save a few ladies for the rest of us, huh?

Don't lock this, it took us hours to make!

Stay Slayin Sensei!

Made by Maliki & Stranded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom