• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Return of the Mac....

N2k?

Smash Rookie
Its been awhile since I have been in Florida. Im in the Military serving this country. I miss the south Florida Melee Community. Ill be graduating out of Air Force tech school in Mississippi and coming back on Nov 10 to play melee again. Not to much of a fan of Brawl but will play. I miss traveling to play at different Tourneys. Fort Lauderdale here I come!!! Surprisingly there are some of my Air Force brothers who have play M2K and was fun to see a few that wave dash, L-Cancel, etc..... I have not seen a recent south Florida thread up with Melee on it for friendlies or Tourneys.... I hope the community hasn't died.... Been watching a lot of tournament vids and that makes me miss the smash scene. I need to know who still plays.... I need to catch up on pressuring the opponent to win - Main Tactic..... Drop a post to let me know you guys are still alive.... will be there to see you all in a week or so........:)

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
We're all doing pretty good, just all in college currently. I don't really get a chance to see them much anymore though since they live far away as I moved up to UF for college.

Looks like your doing pretty well for yourself. Good to hear from u again :)

Top Bottom