• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resurrection of the Guam Brawlers thread

Shiroi

Smash Apprentice
Hey people, I'm from Guam. Not much online action here. I'm just trying get all those Guam Brawlers on smashboards to like come on in and talk. I don't think alot of people know about the old Guam Brawlers thread. Knowing that it practically DIED. Anyways, Guam brawlers [including Philippines, Japan, Australia, and maybe Canada cuz I got some non-lag matches from them.], come out to this thread and drop your friend code to have a friendly match or ask crack some topics while at it.

shuro

Smash Rookie
I'm a Guam brawler! I've NEVER challenged you before ;D
/sarcasm
Anyways, if anyone ever sees this and is on the island of Guam, would you like to challenge? : D

Erj

Smash Rookie
Didn't know we have island smashers here xD. I'm from Saipan btw, anyone hooked up to DSL? (Sorz lol I'm not an mcv user :p) I'll duel you guys when ever you want :)

cloudenvy112

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna friend me? I've been on Guam for almost a year and don't know very many smashers. Feel free to stop by my page and add me. My friend code is 0818-2347-0698. Message me if you add me.

Top Bottom