• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reserving problems

Mr.Talk

Smash Cadet
Well one time I reserved TP (cube version) in an EB games store. The time when it came out they said nintendo shorted them out on copies and that I have to wait since I wasn't high enough on the reserve list. They said I have to wait ntil more copies come in which they said was a couple of days. I've coming back after every couple days for 2 weeks until I finnaly got the copy so I decided to not reserve anymore games and just get when I'm able.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Zelda on GC was a special deal, since it was released in very limited numbers.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Uh... I hope you haven't decided permanantly to not reserve games anymore. Like mic said, zelda gc was special. Good luck getting games like Prime 3 and Brawl the day they come out without reserving them.

That is... unless you dont care about getting it first day.

Mr.Talk

Smash Cadet
Uh... I hope you haven't decided permanantly to not reserve games anymore. Like mic said, zelda gc was special. Good luck getting games like Prime 3 and Brawl the day they come out without reserving them.

That is... unless you dont care about getting it first day.
Yeah I really don't care what day I get them. I know if I want a game badly enough I'll get it when I get the chance. I might reserve again since the gc game might be special. Well I don't know what I might do right now because I'm planning on getting a gc game and wifi connection for my ds. So I'm gonna be pretty happy till I get my hands on brawl. Heck I never got melee until a year and a half after it's release so I can handle it

Top Bottom