• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Requesting a vid of all of Kirby's attacks and skills

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Not incuding the hats. Id really appreciate it. Im working on a project but unfortunately i dont have a 3ds :(

If you can make it 60 fps, thatd be awesome. PRETTY PLZ and TY :3

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't know of any Kirbys with a capture card? I can record it on my phone, which has nice quality video, but recording screens always looks worse with video cameras and I'd have to email it to you and I have no idea if it would be 60fps!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Also can you go into a bit more detail? What kind of project, and do you just want all his moves shown on empty air or what?

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
I need the raw video files so if i need to i can convert them to hd. Im using them to explain kirby's frame data in the future. Im going to do it on the Wii U anyways but I dont want to have to wait that long.

Top Bottom