• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Request] Shots Fired Music Pack: Credits, and tracklist?

Priority Fire

Smash Rookie
Idk really if this is the proper place to ask - if I'm posting in the wrong place, please forgive me and direct me to the correct forum!

I've been in love with the Shots Fired music pack (shoutouts to CT for providing the download <3), but most of the songs aren't labelled, so I have no idea which game they're from. Worse, for the music tracks that are labelled, most of them are remixes (FANTASTIC remixes) that I can't seem to find by simply searching for them. For example, I've been humming the Twinkle★Star P4AU arrangement in my head for almost a week now, but I can't find the remix that plays on Fountain - only the original. Same with the Butter Building remix that plays on Dreamland.

I'd love a tracklist for the pack, with titles that show which remix they are, so I can search 'em all up and... be a happy dude, I suppose x) And I'd also love to know who put this pack together! I haven't been able to find much, but whoever you are, you have some great taste in music <3 ilysm

DualX

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately, all that I can seem to find is that the majority of the music comes from Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Unsure of the rest.

Top Bottom