• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request: Project M 3.6b brsar?

Shadonow

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know where I can get access to this? I just recently found out that Roy and Marth share the same sound files or something along those lines, and I wanted to use a particular Roy soundpack that no longer works because of this change. So I want to see if I can add it in somehow. Or maybe someone knows how it can be edited to work with the new changes?

If that isnt possible, than is it possible to use the original sound files from 3.5? I personally do not find the new announcer fitting, and the absence of the crowd cheering and such bothers me a bit. The new hit effects are a little cool, but I'm used to the ones from 3.5. Could I simply just put in the old sound files and they work just as fine?

Last edited:

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
At the moment, there's a bug that prevents you from replacing any of Roy/Marth's sfx, or all of his voices and sounds are muted. You can replace the hit sfx with the old ones with no problems, though. If you want the 3.6 Beta .brsar, then the netplay ISO has one bundled.

Shadonow

Smash Rookie
EDIT: I was able to find the netplay iso, and I got the brsar from it. So I would just take that into SuperSwands and work from there?

Last edited:

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
That would probably be your best bet. Make tons of backups of your brsar, btw.

Top Bottom