• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Request] Need help "downgrading" a Captain Falcon Skin

Jeff the Camera Guy

Smash Rookie
Hi there, I was looking for help in downgrading a Falcon Costume I found on Brawl Vault (click here to link) which is ****ing Amazing, (props to "ShotgunColors with credit to DSX8 for model imports of Captain and Blue Falcon, Pantsface16") it is basically an import of the Smash 4 Falcon but when used on my wii even with the optimized wii model included in the download the framerate suffers a lot and i was trying to "simplify" it however being the noob that I am i couldn't do it.

I messed around with brawlbox trying to find a way to apply the textures to a simpler model but even that I wasnt able to do so now I am looking for help. Any help you can give me is welcomed.

Edit: I just realized brawl vault went down as soon as I posted (shocker!) so, temporally, I'm going to link the Screenshots and the Download

Last edited:
Top Bottom