• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Request] Melee Sword for all Ganon Costumes?

jimf14

Smash Cadet
NNID
jimf14
I swapped all of my costumes to the melee Ganon and his recolors, can someone help me make a file that will give Ganon's Melee Sword to all of his costumes.

jimf14

Smash Cadet
NNID
jimf14
I tried swapping the model data for the tp sword with the oot sword, but the model only shows up during the attack in Project M, not during the taunt phase. Help plz?

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
well there are actually two models used for the sword in PM 3.6. one for the taunt, one for the attack phase. That can be seen with your situation, so i'll look into this now.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
i think the melee sword was programmed to show on the oot ganondorf costumes with PSA, but i have no idea how PSA works.

Zeiza

Smash Cadet
Jman is right, the PSA does control whether the OoT sword shows or the Twilight Princess one. It does this by checking if Ganondorf's costume is number is 5 or greater in the Sub Actions for down taunt and the actual sword attack, and then changes the graphics based on that.

Changing the number from 5 to 0 means that it would check for any costume at 0 or later, which is all of them, and so it would only show the OoT sword.

Since this was simple enough, I created this to do that. I've only tested it Dolphin, but it worked just fine, and I don't anticipate any issues on Wii. Just replace FitGanon.pac with it.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Jman is right, the PSA does control whether the OoT sword shows or the Twilight Princess one. It does this by checking if Ganondorf's costume is number is 5 or greater in the Sub Actions for down taunt and the actual sword attack, and then changes the graphics based on that.

Changing the number from 5 to 0 means that it would check for any costume at 0 or later, which is all of them, and so it would only show the OoT sword.

Since this was simple enough, I created this to do that. I've only tested it Dolphin, but it worked just fine, and I don't anticipate any issues on Wii. Just replace FitGanon.pac with it.
Can always count on you for these little edits like this. Thanks for sharing. I think I'll implement this myself.

jimf14

Smash Cadet
NNID
jimf14

You guys are awesome, I can always count on someone here for some help, thank you so much!

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman

ah, thats cool. This pac file is gonna be SO useful for when i change all ganondorf costumes to his melee appearence!

Top Bottom