• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[REQUEST] Marina from Mischief Makers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessgod

Smash Cadet
EDIT: Also posted in Smash Workshop

i would like to request Marina to join the brawl, since she can be a very great brawler, and it won't be that hard ;)

I believe she should go over Lucas/Olimar, since they have slightly the same height

B: Shake - Just shakes you, sort of like a grab, press B at a pace to keep shaking.
Shakes 3 - 7 times, dealing 6% - 13%

Side B: Rocket Dash Punch - Just a side dash punch, deals 8% - 12%

Up B: Rocket - Rocket going forward, sort of like R.O.B.'s & Master Cheif's (PSA Hack over Falcon)

Down B: Reflector - simple reflector

Final Smash - Sort of like Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch, with the hit effect of Captain Falcon's car hit

Get back to me, i'd appreciate it.

~Thanks
- Nessgod

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
you bumped 3 threads and then you make a thread that doesn't belong requests don't belong in this section

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I read that as Myth Makers and I was like "Wow, Popcorn Arcade can't have THAT many fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom